We have designed competitive clean up packages to ensure your property is ready for the upcoming season. Our technicians are trained in the science of landscape maintenance and are eager to provide additional advice and services. Disease prevention is always at the forefront of everything we do, our staff are trained to log potentially infectious properties and clean all equipment with bleach when risk is present.
*All pricing is based on up to 3000 SQ' of lawn. Please inquire on over-sized lot rates.
*All Packages include light-duty debris and leaf removal. Excessive amounts may incur additional charges based on the below prices.
*Please note our gate width requirements for our machines to access your yard: Aerator 31" Power Rake 27"
*We reserve the right to charge a $25 show-up fee and to re-schedule your service if our crew arrives to your property and it is not in suitable condition for us to do our job properly.
Platinum $240 - First Mow, String Trim, Lawn Edge Front Lawn, Power Rake, Deep Core Aeration, Granular Fertilization and Clean Up
Gold $220 - First Mow. String Trim, Power Rake, Deep Core Aeration, Granular Lawn Fertilization and Clean Up
Silver $185 - First Mow, String Trim, Power Rake, Deep Core Aeration and Clean Up
Bronze $160 - Power Rake, Deep Core Aeration and Clean Up
Platinum $150 - Leaf Collection, Final Mow, String Trim, Deep Core Aeration, Fall Fertilization and Clean Up
Gold $100 - Final Mow, String Trim, Deep Core Aeration and Clean Up
CUSTOMIZE YOUR PACKAGE
- Power Rake - $100
- Aerate - $80
- Pick-Up Plugs - $20
- First Mow and Trimming - $30
- Turf Fertilization - $30
- Tree Fertilization- $5 Per Large Tree (Slow Release lasts one - two years)
- Mature Deep Root Fertilization $30 Per Tree
- Shrub Fertilization - $2 Per Shrub (Slow Release lasts one year)
- Perennial Fertilization - $0.25 Per Perennial (Slow Release)
- Growth Plus Instant Spray Application - $20 Per 3 Litres (covers large area)
- Debris Removal - $45/Hour (leaves, sticks, garbage, gravel)
- Shrub Shaping & Tree Pruning- $65/Hour
- Hedge Trimming and Shaping- $65/Hour
- Soil Turning of Garden Beds and or Soil Amendments - $50/Hour + Cost of organic additives
Key Benefits of the Service
Our team is trained in the science of landscape maintenance to ensure your property is in optimal condition from season to season.
Give your property a kick-start to flourish after a long, harsh winter
Premium service at competitive rates
Passionate and educated staff who go above and beyond
Disease prevention is at the forefront of everything we do
Certified and insured landscapers